D A T C O T O U R
|HOME||South America||Central America||Falkland Islands||Antarctica||Unique
Lago Titicaca Hotel
About the Libertador Hotel Lago Titicaca - in their own words:
Located on Esteves Island on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, we are only five minutes away from downtown Puno, 45 minutes from the Manco Cápac International Airport in Juliaca and two hours from the Bolivian border
20m2 gust rooms with one or two beds, a fully equipped bath and an spectuacular view. Some are connected and some are no-smoking rooms.
Junior Suite (9):
27m2 Junior Suite with two rooms. The bedroom has a king or queen-size bed and a dining-living room with TV and a view of Titicaca Lake.
All rooms have:
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Wíreless Internet
- 220V and 110V electrical current
- Minibar refrigerator
- Laundry service
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Business Center - 24-hour Internet connection.
- Gift Shop - You can find and choose from a wide selection of handicrafts, textiles and jewelry in exclusive shops with the best brands of alpaca garments and international jewelry.
- Gym and jacuzzi - Start or end your day with our exclusive sauna or Jacuzzi service.
- Los Uros Restaurant - Where you will enjoy our buffet breakfast from 05:00 - 10:00a.m. Along with a marvelous view of Lake Titicaca, the restaurant offers a varied menu with international cuisine in a fusion of flavors typical of Peru.
- Taquile Bar - By the warm fireplace, watching a dazzling sunset over Lake Titicaca, you can enjoy our bartenders specialties, among which are the coca sour and the famous "Pisco Sour".