D A T C O T O U R
|HOME||South America||Central America||Falkland Islands||Antarctica||Unique
Corn Island, Nicaragua
ABOUT CASA CANADA - in their own words:
Rest and relaxation are a simple reality in this spectacular new resort complex on the breathtaking Corn islands nestled deep in the Caribbean. Whether it's the luxurious cabanas, the spectacular infiniti pool, or the world class cuisine, Casa Canada has something for everyone. Take a look at the resort - we think you'll like it.
Four star 20-room cabana-style resort, all of our cabanas feature:
- Luxurious king-sized bed
- Private in-suite bathroom
- Stocked fridge
- Combination safe
- 20" TV/DVD
- Personal patio
- Breathtaking ocean view
- From 3 ft to 8 ft deep
- Swim-up bar
- Amazing panoramic ocean views
- Appears to be continuously overflowing into the ocean
RESTAURANT & BAR
- Public and private access for resort guests
- Local cuisine, international food and traditional favorites
- Local drinks (Rum/Beer) as well as unique cocktails
There are two flights daily departing from Managua to the Corn Islands at 6:00am and 1:30pm. Check in 1 1/2 (One and a half hours) prior to flight.
Flights from Corn Island to Managua are at 8:30am and 3:30pm. Check in 1 1/2 (One and a half hours) prior to flight.